Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Future Soldier Justin Miller

My name is Justin Miller and my MOS is 25S Satellite Communications Systems Maintainer/Operator. I always had a strong sense of duty and loyalty towards my country. I spent two years in my High School's JROTC program and during that time, my dedication, patriotism, and efficiency allowed me to rise up to the rank of Captain. I decided to join the Army, because I saw it as a way to maintain my family's honor and tradition of serving in the military. I want to do my country proud and lay everything that I can on the line if need be. I leave in November to go to Ft. Benning, GA upon my graduation I will officially be a PFC thanks to my JROTC and FS Training. After my BCT and AIT I will go back to Benning for Airborne School and afterwards hopefully Ranger School. I want to stay true to what the Army commands of me and be all that I can be. I strive to be the top in everything that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment