Thursday, July 28, 2011

Future Soldier Matthew Wysor

Ever since I was a freshman in high school, I've always wanted to do more. More than simply bettering MYSELF, though there was always that aspect in my decisions I know it's not why I was put on this Earth. I knew I had to help others, and there was no better way to serve than to join the United States Army. I come from a military family, my Grandfather was awarded the bronze star in WWII and my father served in Vietnam. It's been a dream for me since I was a kid, the sense of duty, pride, and most importantly the feeling of being able to sleep soundly at night knowing you've done something to not only make yourself a better person, but to make this world a better and safer place. Well I reckon there is nothing in the whole wide world that can beat it. What makes ME Army strong is my determination and will. I lost 26 pounds to join the U.S. Army and have set myself to continuing my weight loss. I want it and I WILL achieve it.
Army Strong
Hooah!

No comments:

Post a Comment