Thursday, November 10, 2011

Future Soldier Mary Macdonald

Where to begin? I am a 33 years old, happily married to my high school sweet heart, and have two children 15 and 10 years old. I decided to join the Army to give my family a better life than what we have been living. I am college educated and hold a teaching certification here in Maine. Unfortunately, due to budget cuts I lost my teaching job this year and have found it very difficult to find another one. So after some thought I decided that what better way to guarantee my children's future than to help fight for it along side some of the the best men and women America has to offer. I can't wait to start my life in the Medical Corps and some day...I think I see Officer in my future??!! HOOAH! ARMY STRONG! only 3 1/2 months left before BCT at Fort Sill Oklahoma!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment